- Locating of electrical service
- Estimating for new services or service upgrades
- Energy Audits
- Assisting callers with after-hours trouble (24-hour services at (970) 867-4350)
- Dropping electric services for tree trimmers (when needed during business hours)
- Testing of questionable meter consumption
When scheduling for service disconnects, upgrades, and/or dropping services for tree trimmers, the City Light & Power Department requires at least 24 hours' notice. Contact Doug Linton, Light & Power Superintendent, at (970) 542-3912 or by Email
For more information about services provided by the Light & Power Department, contact them at (970) 542-3912, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.