Most traffic accident reports are available within three to five business days of the incident. Some reports may not be available for release due to ongoing investigations or state statute.
To obtain an accident report, please include the following on the Records Request Form:
- Date and time of the accident.
- Location of the accident.
- Person or persons involved.
If you have the call for service and/or case number, please include this information.
Please provide with the form:
- A copy of your valid picture identification.
- A check or money order for the amount of the report payable to the Fort Morgan Police Department. At this time we do not accept debit or credit cards.
Traffic accident reports are $1 and payment is due at the time of the request. If there is additional report information, such as pictures and narratives, additional fees will apply.