The Fort Morgan Recreation Department has a very special trip planned for this fall: a seven-day, six-night adventure to Branson, Mo., that will include lodging, many meals and seven shows in the city known for its spectacular performances.
The departure date will be Sunday, Sept. 29, at 8 a.m. from the Senior Center, 110 Sherman St. The return trip will arrive back in Fort Morgan on Saturday, Oct. 5. This trip is available for anyone 21 and over.
The package by Diamond Tours, Inc. includes:
- Motor coach transportation
- Six nights lodging including four consecutive nights in the Branson area.
- 10 meals including six breakfasts and four dinners.
- Admission to seven fabulous shows including:
- Three morning shows – The Blackwoods, Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai, and Doug Gabriel
- Three evening shows – Presley's Country Jubilee, Million Dollar Quartet Show, and Sinatra & Friends
- One dinner show – Showboat Branson Belle
The price of this trip is $675 per person based on double occupancy. For single occupancy the price will be $884. For triple occupancy, the price will be $655. (*Please note: for triple occupancy expect two double beds in the room.)
The registration deadline is May 29 with a $75 deposit. The remaining balance is due by July 22. Traveler’s insurance is available for an additional cost. Please call the Armory at (970) 542-3921 if you have any questions!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! www.facebook.com/cityoffortmorgan