How to obtain a Background Check from Fort Morgan Police Department
A background check from the Fort Morgan Police Department provides those arrest records and traffic offenses generated by the Fort Morgan Police Department.
The fee for each background check is $15.00.
There are several ways you may obtain a background check.
- In Person: Stop by the police department, complete the request form and remit payment. The request will be completed within three business days.
- By Fax: Contact the police department and request to have the form faxed to you. Complete the form and submit it to the police department. Make sure to include a copy of your valid identification, a self-addressed stamped envelope, and the $15.00 payment in the form of a check or money order, made payable to the Fort Morgan Police Department.
- On-Line: Complete the on-line form and submit it electronically. In addition mail:
- A copy of your valid identification (unless you submitted it electronically as well),
- A self-addressed stamped envelope, and
- A check or money order in the amount of $15.00 made payable to the Fort Morgan Police Department.
The report will be mailed, faxed, or emailed to you, per your instructions, within three days business days of submitting your request and your payment to the police department.
You may also request to pick up the report and pay for it at that time.
If you need documentation of the dispositions of any arrests or traffic charges, it is your responsibility to contact the appropriate court to obtain the documentation.
State Background Check
If you would like to request a complete background check, please contact the Colorado Bureau of Investigations. Visit their records check page for more information.